WORKDAY NOTICE: Updates need to be made from an internet browser (Safari or Google Chrome) on a phone or computer.

Got to the Personal Information applet

Click on Contact Information

Next, click on the Edit button

To update your name, click on Legal Name or Preferred Name

Make the changes you would like to make.

Note: you will need to upload an original copy of your updated Social Security Card, certified marriage certificate, or certified divorce decree.