TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Getting to the Payment Elections screen
- Adding a new account
- Replacing an account
- Splitting your paycheck
Getting to the Payment Elections screen
|Go to the Pay application||Click on Payment Elections|
Adding a new account
Replacing an account
We highly recommend that you replace the current account with your new account instead of going through the process of adding and then removing the old one. To do this, click on Edit on the right-hand side of the Accounts table.
Splitting your paycheck
Click on the Edit button on the right-hand side of the Payment Elections table.
- Next, click on the Plus button
- Then add the necessary information and select the other bank account
- NOTE: you must either select an amount OR a percentage that must equal 100% with the account that was already there.
- The account on the bottom must have either balance or a percentage.
- Click on the orange OKbutton
- You can confirm that your elections were submitted by viewing the Payment Elections table after hitting OK